Monday, October 8, 2012

One More Time

The Daily Presidential Tracking Poll shows that President Obama and Republican Presidential Candidate, Mitt Romney are currently neck 'n neck for the Presidency.

I believe that the fast held by many Members of the LDS church on September 30th may have made a difference.

I don't think Facebook is the place to put this out. But I WILL put it out here.

WHAT IF WE DID IT ONE MORE TIME?

So. The Next Fast Sunday is November 4th. Just days before the election.

WHAT IF WE ALL FASTED THAT DAY. FOR THE GOOD OF OUR NATION. FOR THE STRENGTH OF OUR CONSTITUTION TO BE UPHELD.

NOT necessarily for one candidate over the other. I don't believe in telling God what His plan should be.

But THAT GOOD MIGHT PREVAIL. THAT OUR FREEDOM AND OUR ABILITY TO PROVIDE FOR OUR FAMILIES MAY BE SAFE.

Let us hold a Fast "In memory of our God, our religion, and freedom, and our peace, our wives, and our children."

Whose with me?!

3 comments:

  1. Kyle and I had just had this discussion a couple of days ago. We fast for our Family Title of Liberty and to be workers of Good in God's Kingdom. We pray for people to be involved and not lazy. We pray for truth to come forward and not be obscured by special interests. We pray for our lives, family, and freedom! We will join you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this idea and I was grateful that you shared it with us all on facebook last time as well. I saw it the morning of last fast Sunday and immediately decided to dedicate my fast to that. The whole time I watched the debate I felt like my fast had really made a difference. I whole-heartedly agree that dedicating another fast is the way to go.

    ReplyDelete