Sunday, May 1, 2011

Death of a terrorist is NOT the death of terrorism.

The news is TEAMING with the news of Osama Bin Laden's death.

So many are celebrating.

I am not impressed. Obviously, one less evil man on this earth is good. But the ideals he supported and fueled are NOT!

When the death of terrorism comes to pass, I will celebrate.

Now though, as "America" celebrates, I fear the worst.

What next. Surely SOMEONE is going to be PISSED OFF. Surely SOMEONE is going to seek revenge. And that revenge scares the breath right out of me!!!!!!!!!

I'm not afraid of the man who is dead. I never was. I am afraid of anger, hatred, and grudges.

He was a symbol of these. He was only ONE of MANY who feed off of them.

I do not see our President as a Hero. (I DO have the UTMOST respect for the Military Personnel.) He just threw a log on a fire that has been smoldering for the past ETERNITY. And that log just MAY make that fire too big. And then our lives and our freedoms are under a greater attack than ever before.

And he didn't take protective measures FIRST. He isn't trying to secure our borders to protect his people from becoming victims. He has left us WIDE open and targets!

No comments:

Post a Comment